We are holding the Noreen McCarthy Memorial Run on sunday 18th november in skibbereen starting from O’Donovan Rossa GAA which is just off the schull road roundabout starting with the 10 mile race at 11:30 which goes down to roundabout turning left on to marsh road proceeding towards Caheragh keeping ballyhilty bridge to the right, ontowards lahertidaly , and gortnamuchlagh turning left at slieveen cross then climbing up to Clancys X turning left on to Coolbane and taking the next left past Coolbawn Lodge Bed and Breakfast down through the forest and the top of Skeagh now you are in top of the world and its nearly all down hill from here running through Reencorn past Lissanuhig on to the last mile the beautiful School Abbeystrwery , the last mile is very fast downhill finish which sweeps you back to where you started just outside O’Donovan Rossa GAA to whom we are very grateful to providing us with changing shower facilities and the hall in which to take entries and after serve teas n coffees plus drinks and loads and loads food, plus as each athlete finishes plenty fruits banana and oranges and water , The 5 MILE Starts at 12 noon along with the walk this also starts near O’Donovan Rossa GAA Club just outside we shall have more details later on
Thank you for visitingHello and welcome. Feel free to take a look around and keep up to date with Skibbereen Athletic Club.
- Skibbereen 10 & 5 mile road race and Walk Sunday 18th November 2018
- SKIBBEREEN A.C. 10K ROAD RACE SUNDAY 20/08/2017, 5K FAMILY WALK
- SKIBBEREEEN A.C. 10K ROAD RACE , SUNDAY 23RD AUGUST 2015 , Noreeen McCarthy Memorial Race
- SKIBBEREEN A.C. 10K ROAD RACE SUNDAY 23RD AUGUST 2015
- Skibbereen 10K Road Race (Noreen McCarthy Memorial) And Walk 24-08-2014